Email is used to manage accounts and sending/receiving data. So, if there are any security flaws in your email then any unauthorized person gets access to your personal data and account information’s.
But, you can avoid email hacking by following these tips.
- Always use a strong password for your email accounts.
- If possible then activate 2 factor authentications in your email account.
- Never user public wifi to access your email or transfer data through mail.
- When you login into your email account at an unknown place then never forget to logout.
- Always change your password periodically.
We hope it will help your email accounts from being hacked.